Port Jefferson Free Library Annex

JRA assisted the library with the adaptive-reuse project for its annex- Port Jeff Library @goodtimes. Built in 1848, historic the building was originally a butcher shop. The Italianate brick building has a Greek Revival broken pediment on the roof line. Today, it houses the library’s Young Adult Collection and used Book Store. It is a cultural center consisting of flexiable meeting space/work space for library collections, exhibition space for educational displays, performance and lecture space.