Landmark Townhouse
Private Residence
New York, NY

This Landmark building, formerly home to The Town Club, was restored by JRA and converted once again into a private residence. Original classical details were restored and the infrastucture was modernized for present day needs. The building, contains two elevators, an indoor swimming pool, and an exercise spa. All the floors were to be rebuilt. Its prominent location on 86th Street just off 5th, and the 52 foot wide limestone facade make for an impressive presence on the streetscape.

Built: 1916-1918
Original Architect: Delano & Aldrich
Landmark Status: Carnegie Hill Historic District